At the end of this session you will be competent to:
- Understand the broader legal and social responsibilities that apply to people using firearms.
- Describe circumstances (including personal, social and environmental) in which firearms use presents a risk to community safety.
- Understand the potential consequences arising from firearms misuse.
- Know your “duty of care” and “render assistance” obligations.
- Understand environmental and animal welfare ethics and responsibilities.
- Know the medical assistance required in the event of firearms accident/injury.