This course consists of the following unit of competency:
Demonstrate knowledge of firearms legislation, firearms and community safety.
- Session 1 – Firearms legislation
- Session 2 – Firearms and how do they work
- Session 3 – The Safety Code
- Session 4 – Responsibilities to the public
- Session 5 – Handling the firearm
You will complete the theory during this online module.
You will meet with a trainer to be assessed in practical handling skills.You will then be issued with a Statement of Attainment necessary for your licence application